
Yesterday at our team meeting we had the spontaneous idea of driving to Sprinkles to get one of their world famous $3.25 cupcakes. Well, not just one, 15. Anyway, on the way there in Bubbly (Watermark's very own champagne colored Suburban) we were talking about blogs. Rick (my boss) asked if anyone would blog about our trip to Sprinkles. I didn't say anything, because well...I didn't have a blog technically. I have a livejournal from college, but haven't posted on it in probably a year, so I thought it was good to start from scratch. So here is my blog. With my entry about our spontaneous trip to Sprinkles. Hopefully it will be something I can keep up with.
3 comments:
For those of you who don't know, I'm Veronica's husband, and she, in her thoughtfulness, brought me home a delicious peanut butter cupcake. I would have paid $5.50 for that thing, it was so delicious.
yay,yay,yay!! keep blogging!!
I admit it - i love Sprinkles!
Post a Comment