Saturday, March 29, 2008

alright alright - here you go Lindsey!

I've always thought I would be one of those girls that takes pictures every day to see the progress my bump is making. But now that I'm pregnant, taking any pictures seems like a hassle. I think because I'm not to that place where I look pregnant yet, just a little chunky around the middle. Anyway - we've decided to do 2 pics every 5 weeks (in the same clothes - we'll see about that) and we started this past Sunday (10 weeks). So here you go!


















On a different note, I'm finally starting to feel better, although I'm still tired. Hopefully I'm through all the nausea, and the exhaustion will fade away here soon.

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

thanks for the update. i'm glad you're feeling better :-) when is your due date again? october what?

Alison said...

i'm glad to hear you're through the morning sickness!!

Anonymous said...

kind of a weak bump...you should work on that :-)