Tuesday, August 12, 2008

30 weeks - 3/4 of the way there!



Here are a couple pics. I am really enjoying being pregnant. Even if it is 100 degrees outside!
You might be able to tell in the front facing that I am a little off kilter - there is a butt protruding on my lower right abdomen.
P.S. Today is my birthday and this is my first post from the MacBook Mike got me as a gift.

4 comments:

T and T Livesay said...

Hey V-
Thank you so much for that idea ... I am going to suggest it to Britt and see what she thinks. Congrats on your pregnancy!!!!! You must be due in late November? You look adorable!

Anonymous said...

you are getting huge!

Alison said...

You look great! Happy birthday!!

Lindsey said...

have i told you that these pictures crack me up? 'cause they DO!!! the same place, the same clothes, the same pose... I LOVE IT!!

ps. i think you're having a girl.