Friday, April 3, 2009

Not my favorite

So when Mike was growing up, if he didn't like something that was for dinner, he wasn't allowed to say "I don't like that." He was supposed to say, "That's not my favorite." We've only tried sweet potatoes twice now, but as evidenced by Brooks' face I would say, "It's not his favorite." Not yet anyway.

3 comments:

Lead Finger said...

He's beautiful, even with sweet potatoes smeared over his face. Don't give up on them yet. Try again in a couple weeks.

lindsay said...

what a bummer. sweet potatoes ARE my favorite!

Also-- don't know if you get a newspaper but this Sunday there was a coupon for 20% off at Ulta. I thought of you when I clipped that one out!

sara said...

So cute. A teachable moment. Not my favorite is something we should all adopt as our kiddos get older