I am weak.
Because I am entrenched in mommy-grog, because I have so many thorns in my flesh, because I have tried and worked and begged and, at times, given up, I have nothing much to say except that I've nothing much to say.
But He said to me, "My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness." Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me. That is why, for Christ's sake, I delight in weaknesses, in insults, in hardships, in persecutions, in difficulties. For when I am weak, then I am strong. (2 Corinthians 12:9&10)
I am weak, and yet I am delighted. Yes, there is no ocean that compares to grace, no depth or height. All the power in the universe rests with grace, in that deep crook of God-arm.
I am delighted. I can say that with confidence. I know that God has called me to be a mom and that makes me smile bigger than ever.
And since posts are always better with a picture!
We got to have a sonogram on Wednesday. Here are 2 profile pics of the baby.

1 comment:
love the post. love the baby. love you
Post a Comment