It's actually 35 weeks 4 days, so almost 36 weeks. And - happens to be 1 month from my due date. When my sister was pregnant I showed a comparison chart of our bellies to disprove the old wives tale that you carry different depending on what sex you are having. But since that could be a little different since we are different people, I thought I'd do it for me and me. Do you think there's a difference?
Baby #1 (Brooks, boy!) Baby #2 (no name, sex unknown)
5 comments:
I do think it looks like you're carrying slightly lower, and your belly looks like it's sticking out farther this time than it was last time at the same point in pregnancy, but it could also just be that you've had a baby before so those muscles are stretching easier, or that the baby is bigger than Brooks. Even though I weighed considerably less during my second pregnancy, I was bigger than during my first and my second baby was two pounds bigger!
i forgot that you weren't married when you had brooks...that's so weird i forgot that.
:)
emck
I haven't checked in lately and so am shocked to see that you're almost ready to deliver #2! That sure went by quickly...ok, for me but probably not for you :-). You'll be in my thoughts and prayers and we'll all be anxious to hear how things go.
BTW, I think it's great that you don't know the sex yet. We always waited, as well, and it was so fun to be surprised! I think we're one of the few that choose to do it that way now a days.
May you have a safe and quick delivery,
Beth Anne
I vote Girl : ) But you'd be great with all boys, too. Can't wait to know! You look great.
You seem a little bigger! 8 pounder for sure :)
Post a Comment