made shields and swords with rhubarb.
played at the park.
hesitantly rode papa's motorcycle.
spent quality time learning from papa.
visited Mudgy the Moose.
hiked Tubbs Hill (and more quality time learning from papa).
swam in the hot tub with WA cousins.
went to the beach in Sandpoint, ID where Mommy did not get in the water.
had ice cream at Dubs.
loved on our new niece.
went canoeing.
took a family picture and got everyone looking in just 2 shots!
visited friends in Spokane.
no comment.
hesitantly took a picture with papa's moose horns.
did stacks with cousins on daddy.
went camping!
fishing.
played stickball with a pinecone.
(um...look at that swing!!!)
drove papa's truck.
and looked for elk.
I'm pretty sure Brooks LOVES Idaho! Every day was a new adventure.
2 comments:
I'm dying. These pics are FANTASTIC! I love your sweet boys. So adorable.
Looks so fun and beautiful. I wish we were there with you!
Post a Comment