Wednesday, June 3, 2009

The month of May...

...flew by. I cannot believe it is June. 
There hasn't been much to update. Brooks is working on crawling. He army crawls with his arms and uses his right foot to push himself along. He'll get up on all fours, but just hangs out there. No moving. He is getting one lonesome tooth on the bottom, his left. 
We had a great visit from Ashley and Soleil. Soleil is just a little older than Brooks so it was lots of fun to see what I have to look forward to in 2 months! 

Brooks went to his first Rangers game this past Saturday. It ended up being a great night to go. We got tickets super cheap on craigslist and because of the earlier Casting Crowns concert, the crowd wasn't too rowdy!
Also, Carrie and Jhar welcomed their third baby, a boy, Bryce Halliday. He makes 6 grandkids on Mike's side! Welcome to the world Bryce!
So I guess a few things did happen!

1 comment:

sara said...

I love being a part of your lives and watching Brooks change and grow. You are a great mommy!