Tuesday, June 22, 2010

SHS Class of 2000

This past weekend was my 10 year high school reunion! We had a GREAT time. Not only did the boys get to spend lots of quality time with G*ma and Joe-pa, but Mike and I got to spend lots of time with old friends. Mike & I forgot our camera (BOO!) but here are some pics that other people took.

Planning Committee (sans Karen)

Mike doing the Scorpion sting!

Our table at Saturday night's dinner.
L to R: Amanda, me, Mike, Tom, Jamie, Whitney, Sergio, Jenny, Vanessa

Group pic (about 1/4 of class)

Amanda, me, Jamie

Family picnic
Brooks LOVED the ocean!

1 comment:

lindsay said...

fun! Glad you had a good time. I missed my reunion because it was about 10 days before Cohen's birth. Yikes... probably would have been miserable!

Looks like you found a cute dress to wear! Sorry I was out of town when you needed to borrow. Hope to see you soon.