Monday, July 12, 2010

Growing so fast!

I tried two weeks ago to post an entry with some videos, but for some reason it wasn't letting me upload videos. I think I figured it out. Also, dear friends had a baby (shout to TEAM BBC and their little one Caleb) and we left our camera at their house, so I've been taking pictures with my little quick shot (which by-the-way is anything but quick). Those will have to do for now bc you have to see how quick Elliott is growing. And Brooks for that matter! I bought undies this week!!! I can't even believe it.

Somethings going on with us:
1. Brooks is really starting to talk and say words we actually understand. Right now he is fixated on mah-mers (lawnmowers) because the other night he was scared by a chainsaw outside his window.
2. A giant limb (or liter) broke off this huge mulberry tree in our back yard and fell on our fence. The same one that fell here. (Hence the reason for the chainsaw.)
3. Elliott is a happy baby. He eats and sleeps really well. We feel very blessed. He coos and caws and is starting to giggle. Brooks is quite enamored by him.
4. We are all leaving for Seattle, WA/Victoria, B.C., Cananda on August 7th. We get to see LOTS of family on both sides! And have a break from the heat (fingers crossed! Last summer when we went to the NW they had record highs - see here.)

So here are some pics & video (the last one is Brooks "jumping")!







No comments: